Bingo: Every Saturday night SDHS hosts “Bingo” at Lone Hill Middle School. This is a school wide fundraiser that provides groups from athletics to performing arts an opportunity to fundraise money directly into that groups ASB account. Each group is expected to provide 6 workers/night and the group is then given $600 towards their account ($100/person). Bingo is an excellent opportunity to help raise funds for our various choir expenses. The assigned dates are listed below and any parent/guardian who wishes to sign-up for a date should email Mr. Pugh directly in order to reserve a Bingo slot.
Bingo Dates for 2018-2019 Academic Year: 9/1/18, 10/27/18, 4/13/19, 6/8/19
1. We are required to have six (6) workers on our assigned Bingo date (sign-ups are decided on a first come, first served basis)
2. Workers must report and sign in by 4:00pm (any volunteer that is not signed in by 4:45pm will be replaced with a “walk on” volunteer
3. “Walk on” volunteers are encouraged to arrive by 4:45pm. Walk on assignments are done by 5:00pm
4. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to volunteer to work Bingo. NO CURRENT STUDENT of SDHS may volunteer regardless of age
5. Volunteer workers are expected to work from 5:00pm until Bingo closes at approximately 11:00pm.
6. Parents must include their name, child’s name, organization they are working for (Choir), and exactly where the money is going to (i.e. Tour/Choir Fee/etc) on the sign-in sheet. If any of this information is incomplete Bingo money will not be placed into your child’s choir account
*If you are working Bingo on any date that choir was not assigned you MUST specify that money go into the choir account (this includes “walk-ons”).