Program Ad Forms
Do you have a message that you would like to get out to our Choir Community? We have 8+ concerts throughout the year each averaging 650+ in attendance. Want to advertise a local business? Want to place an ad congratulating your graduating senior? Get your message out to highly qualified and engaged community members by completing the form below. Submissions for the whole year need to be received by OCTOBER 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org. SDHS Program Ads Form
SEPTEMBER 30th, 2023
OCTOBER 14th, 2023
JANUARY 13th, 2024
Bingo:Every Saturday night SDHS hosts “Bingo” at Lone Hill Middle School.This is a school wide fundraiser that provides groups from athletics to performing arts an opportunity to fundraise money directly into that groups ASB account.Each group is expected to provide 6 workers/night with the group being given $200 per person towards their account. Bingo is an excellent opportunity to help raise funds for our various choir expenses.The assigned dates are listed below and any parent/guardian who wishes to sign-up for a date should email Mr. Pugh directly in order to reserve a Bingo slot.
ALL BINGO VOLUNTEERS MUST PRESENT PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION OR PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST WITHIN THE LAST WEEK
1. We are required to have six (6) workers on our assigned Bingo date (sign-ups are decided on a first come, first served basis)
2. Workers must report and sign in by 2:30pm (any volunteer that is not signed in by 2:45pm will be replaced with a “walk on” volunteer
3. “Walk on” volunteers are encouraged to arrive by 2:45pm.Walk on assignments are done by 3:00pm
4. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to volunteer to work Bingo.NO CURRENT STUDENT of SDHS may volunteer regardless of age
5. Volunteer workers are expected to work from 3:00pm until Bingo closes at approximately 10:00pm.
6. Parents must include their name, child’s name, organization they are working for (Choir), and exactly where the money is going to (i.e. Tour/Choir Fee/etc) on the sign-in sheet.If any of this information is incomplete Bingo money will not be placed into your child’s choir account
*If you are working Bingo on any date that choir was not assigned you MUST specify that money go into the choir account (this includes “walk-ons”).
- Checks made payable to “SDHS Choir”
- All orders with payments due by Thursday, December 15th
- Song-a-grams will be delivered from 8:30am-12pm; Dec 19-23
- Sell to friends, family, and neighbors! Great for gifts!
- Place orders in “Song-A-Grams” box in the Choir Room• Questions? Jared Pugh 909-971-8230 ext 3212 or email@example.com
- Flapjack Breakfast will be 8am-9:30am
- Will be held at 674 W Arrow Hwy, San Dimas
- Students will receive $5 profit for each ticket sold