You will upload your practice videos to the following form. Remember:
For Practice Videos
- videos/audio must be 15 minutes in length MINIMUM (for a missed sectional, or class period)
- they must be uploaded prior to the concert
- one 15-minute video provides points for one missed rehearsal.
- The video must be submitted within SEVEN (7) days of the absence.
For Sight Reading Audio
- audio must be at least the length of the example
- they must be uploaded prior to the due date
Ensure that you can play the video/video from your Google Folder. I strongly encourage you to also save the video/audio in your own private folder in the event that something happen in the class folder.
That’s it. If you have any questions in the process, please e-mail Mr. Pugh immediately.
Rename the video/audio “LastName_Class_Date”. So, if Mr. Pugh was submitting this recording for on August 12th, the video would be titled “Pugh_Chamber_August12”.
IMPORTANT: You must save your rehearsal video either on your laptop or in your Google Drive. If it disappears from the class folder or we cannot view it for any reason, it WILL NOT COUNT if you cannot provide the original video.